Dr. Trudy L. Corbett was born and raised in Sussex, New Brunswick. Upon graduation from high school, she spent two years studying at McGill University following which she attended the University of Western Ontario where she obtained her dental degree. Dr. Corbett practiced general dentistry in British Columbia for two years before returning to school at the University of Manitoba for her specialty training in periodontics. She has been practicing as a Certified Specialist in Periodontics since 1996.
Dr. Corbett values the importance of staying physically fit. In her free time, she enjoys regular fitness classes, cycling and skiing. She has a passion for interior decorating. In the summer, Dr. Corbett can often be found in her backyard tending to her gardens.
Dr. Corbett enjoys providing periodontal care to the patients of Southwestern Manitoba and Eastern Saskatchewan. Her focus is service excellence. Her goal is to make sure each patient she sees has a positive experience and receives excellent care.
Dr. Corbett holds the following professional designations and memberships:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Certified Specialist in Periodontics
- Member of the Manitoba Society of Periodontists
- Member of the Canadian Academy of Periodontists
- Member of the American Academy of Periodontists
- Member of the Canadian Dental Association
- Member of the Manitoba Dental Association
- Member of International Team of Implantology
- Member of the Brandon Chamber of Commerce
- Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy