Benefits of Dental Implants
The number one recognized characteristic of an individual is their smile.
Many people lose confidence in their smile after they lose a tooth. It is never too late to bring your smile back with dental implants.
- Dental implants preserve the jaw bone
- Dental implants stop the jaw bone from dissolving and prevents negative changes to the facial appearance
- Dental implants replaces both the root and the crown of a missing tooth
- Dental implants look and function like natural teeth
- Dental implants do not compromise adjacent teeth by grinding them down for a bridge or a partial denture
- Dental implants provide an improved ability to eat and speak
- Dental implants improve self esteem